The African Bank Debt Consolidation Loan if for people who have a lot of debt, have you found your self in a situation were when you get paid month end and your salary just get finished by debit order debt, or you just have too many personal loans or loans in general, then the African Bank Debt Consolidation Loan is for you.
What the African Bank Debt Consolidation Loan does is that it combines all your debt into one month payment a month, this is really useful when it comes to managing your finances and getting your self back to your feet in terms of your finances.
Lets put this into a practical perspective, let say you have a loan with Standard Bank, ABSA, Capitec and another loan provider, African Bank Debt Consolidation Loan will combine up to 5 loans into one single consolidation of up to R250 000 and get one lower repayment
African Bank Debt Consolidation Loan Benefits
- Lower Repayments: Lock interest on your loans with a fixed interest rate and less fees on one loan repayment.
- Flexible Terms: Improve your cash flow, repayment terms from 12 to 72 months.
- Convenient Process: No settlement quotes are required. Proof of payment that your loans have been settled.
- Choose Your Break: Choose your break on your qualifying consolidation and for one month, take a break on your repayment.
To apply for the African Bank Debt Consolidation Loan you need the following:
- Most recent proof of income, reflecting three salary deposits
- Proof of residence not older than three months
- You must be over 18 to apply for a Loan
- Latest bank statement, reflecting three salary deposits