Capitec Temporary Loan if offered by the best bank in South Africa as dubbed by Forbes Africa, the Capitec Bank Temporary Loan is very vital especially if you are in need of quick cash or emergency funds. Depending on how much you need at that moment it can be from R1000 to R250 000 over 1 – 84 months, the 1 month repayment plan qualifies as the temporary loan as soon as you go beyond this payment period you are now under a pure Capitec Bank Personal Loan.
Capitec Bank Loan Benefits
Capetec is the best bank in South Africa for best service to its customers and including the best product that they offer; for example when you take a loan from Capitec Bank you choose between the amount you want, the monthly installment that suits your pocket, or the option that gives you the lowest interest rate, and on top of that the loan is approved in minutes and the money is available immediately.
The monthly repayment are fixed they never increase, you get interest rates from 12.9%, you can also consolidate all your existing loans for easier monthly repayments, add affordable credit insurance, including retrenchment and death cover and manage your credit using the Capitec Bank app.
How can you apply for the Capitec Bank Loan
Capitec provides different ways to apply for the loan, which is super convenient for its customers and customers to be;
- The Capitec Bank app
- Visit the nearest Capitec Bank branch
- Call us on 0860 66 77 89
What documents do you need to apply
- Original identification document (must be 18 years or older). If your name and/or surname differs from your identification document, a marriage certificate, divorce court order or name change letter will be required.
- Latest salary slip
- Any original bank statement showing your latest 3 consecutive salary deposits into an account in your name (an over-the-counter bank statement must be stamped)
Please note that the loan approval is based on your affordability and credit profile;
- Your banking and credit history
- Your income and expenses to see how much you can afford
- How stable your source of income is, to make the best offer
- You choose the credit amount that you want
- You choose the monthly installment that suits your cash flow or the option that gives you the best interest rate