The mfin personal loan is offered by the South African food retail giant Shoprite Checkers in partnership with MFIN, the Shoprite MFIN loan amount starts from R1000 to R7500 and comes with the most affordable and lowest interest rates you can find in South Africa.
The partnership between Shoprite and MFIN enables endless opportunities for Shoprite customers who are shopping at Shoprite because Shoprite has the reputation of offering low prices and with the Shoprite MFIN personal loan customers are guaranteed low interest rates as well.
What does the Shoprite MFIN loan offer
The Shoprite MFIN personal loan offer the lowest interest rate that you can find in the South African loan industry and also offers flexible amount of personal loans that you can apply for, the loan amount and interest rates are as below:
- If you apply for R1000 loan then you will pay R291.08 p/m interest
- If you apply for R3000 loan then you will pay R730.03 p/m interest
- If you apply for R7500 loan then you will pay R1717.68 p/m interest
How to apply for Shoprite MFIN loan
There are several ways to apply for the Shoprite MFIN loan:
You can apply at any shoprite store near you:
- Then when you get there go to any till point and then tell the cashier you want to apply for the mfin loan
- Present you ID or Smart ID card
- Tell the cashier how much you need
- Then wait for 15min you will then get the sms informing you if your loan application has been successfully approved or not
- If approved you will get the money immediately
You can also apply online on www.mfin.io
- On the website you will find an application form, fill the form with the required information
- After submitting the form information then an MFIN consultant will get in touch with you to complete the application.
What are the requirements need to apply for Shoprite MFIN loan
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a good credit record
- The information provided must be correct
Shoprite MFIN loan contact details
Mfin Customer Services on 0861 34 6346.